HTTP Injector is a tool for professional users with which you can set your own custom HTTP header. The main objective of this app is to connect the SSH/Proxy with a custom header. That, in turn, helps you access blocked sites. Hence, we’ll teach you the process for HTTP Injector APK Download Pro Android App.
HTTP injector is an Android application and can be of great use to developers and web designers alike. Keep in mind before we go any further into the article, that this app is only for professional users. Any other users with no previous experience with it won’t know what to do with it even if they install HTTP Injector App.
In the next sections we are going to show you how you can download the app from two different sources. You’ll also get to know about some of the features of the app.
HTTP Injector APK Download
Fortunately for the Android users, the app is available on the Google Play Store. The Play Store also happens to be the first place anyone would go looking for Apps. You can easily get the app for free from the Play Store. HTTP Injector APK is free to download but has some in-app purchases which you can get as per your wish.
Download YouTube Videos with: Peggo for iPhone
But here in this section, we will show the both the download methods: one for the simple version and other for downloading the HTTP Injector Pro. Let’s start with the simple version.
HTTP Injector APK from Google Play
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Type HTTP Injector in the search bar and hit Enter.
- Select the App from the search results and go to its page.
- There you will see the Install button.
- Click that button and the Download will start.
- After the download is complete, Google Play will install it automatically.
This was the Google Play Method. Now, to get the HTTP Injector Pro version, we will rely on another method in order to download and install it. Also, sometimes the Play Store doesn’t let us install the app due to server errors and insufficient storage. In that case, use the second method.
HTTP Injector Pro Version
- For the pro version, we will have to get it from a third-party site.
- Installing apps from third-party sites isn’t actually allowed by Android.
- So, in order for Android to allow that, you’ll have to turn on the Unknown Sources option.
- You can find it from Settings> Security/Application and enable it in order to allow third-party installations.
- After that download the HTTP Injector APK Pro version from the below link.
Download the Pro APK file
- Once the Download is complete, tap on the APK file to install it.
- Allow the permissions for the app to install by tapping on “Next”.
- Finally, click “Install” to finish the process and install the app on your Android phone.
This way, you can easily install the HTTP Injector App on your Android device. You can either choose to install it from the Google Play or a third-party website, whatever you like. Now, keep in mind that, you get the Pro version in the second method, but the APK that you get may or may not work.
With this, we would like to end our discussion on the topic of HTTP Injector APK Download Pro Android App. We hope that you haven’t missed anything taught in this article today. If you have any queries related to the article and want any help, then we are only one click away at Peggo App.